Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Paris Letters



When Kimberly Wilson (my source of inspiration) shared Paris Letters: One Woman's Journey
from the Fast Lane to the Slow Stroll in Paris by Janice Mac Leod, I got so excited and curious
on how will she share her success in saving up money for herself to buy two years of freedom in
Europe.

I have always been amazed on woman who tries to discover and create her well being and help
inspire others to do the same. I want to learn about her life's adventure in meeting up Christophe 
and how her fate was sealed in romantique Paris.

Because I love travel memoirs, hope I would be able to purchase my own book and start reading how this strong woman discovered a life that she would love.

To Kimberly Wilson, thank you for choosing an inspiring read, I feel that the book will be a great lesson to all your followers. :)




                                   


Photos: Courtesy of Tranquility Du Jour

No comments:

Post a Comment